If you are not familiar with the glass kitchen backsplash yet, get ready to be excited! This is a new trend on the U.S. market that is here to stay. Being a very durable, heat and stain resistant material, glass backsplash is a sheet of glass that can be printed and painted in any color of your choice. Glass kitchen backsplash is a completely customizable product while being highly functional as it is easy to maintain and clean. Think of your kitchen as a white piece of paper and let yourself be creative. We have prepared a list of backsplash for white kitchen cabinets ideas that will turn your white kitchen into a masterpiece.
Whether your dream kitchen is classic and elegant or modern and chic these design ideas will have you inspired! Prepare to Fall In Love With Glass Kitchen Backsplash!
1.Glossy Black – make a statement with a black backsplash and create a focal point for your modern kitchen. If you want to stay on a safe side follow a simple rule – light cabinets dark backsplash.
2. Sea Breeze Style – when you have an open kitchen connected to the living room the backsplash has to fit it organically into both spaces yet keep some character to itself. Go for a light grey or blue kitchen backsplash.
3. Moroccan Inspired – if you are looking for the unique backsplash for white cabinets, Moroccan Style Backsplash will be a perfect choice. Don’t break the bank by ordering ceramic tiles from overseas. Instead, have Almaz Studios print on tiles for you. Custom design and professional approach guaranteed.
4. Silver Silk – choosing gray kitchen backsplash colors will create a subtle sheen that will add to the kitchen decor.
5. Marble Splashback – creates a classic dynamic blacktop with an elegant look. See how backprinting on glass kitchen backsplash can easily turn your kitchen into a luxury piece.
6. Reclaimed Wood – if you are looking to warm up your kitchen try glass backsplash with a natural materials look
7. Burnt Orange – a moderate dose of spicy orange is what makes any kitchen stand out. There is almost no color limitations od backsplash for kitchen cabinets.
8. Floral motives – floral motives look especially lovely on a backsplash for white kitchen cabinets. Add a delightful accent to a classic kitchen.
9. Chevron Pattern – play with grey splashback colors by adding a chevron pattern for an extra chic look
10. Forest Morning – fresh things up by using all shades of green for your glass backsplash reminiscent of the morning forest. When it’s time to remodel your kitchen don’t be afraid to experiment with colors.
Check out 10 More Ideas of Backsplash for White Kitchen Cabinets
11. Wood Panels – another way to trick the eye is to print the wooden pattern onto the glass backsplash for kitchen
12. Italy charm – Why not bring Italy to your kitchen by creating a custom under cabinet backsplash with grapes and olive vines?
13. Blue Kitchen Backsplash – Take inspiration from ocean shimmery hues and inject some light blues in your kitchen backsplash
14. Pop of Yellow – Experiment with pops of bright colors to keep your kitchen from being staid and boring. Check out the color palette of the solid color backsplash for more inspiration
15. Checkered backsplash – create a retro look of a Parisian cafe using checkered backsplash print
16. Acrylic Splashback – perfect choice for modern style kitchen. Extra point for easy to clean and maintain surface
17. Mirrored – a mirrored backsplash gives a feeling of more space and works perfectly in smaller kitchens17.
18. Limestone – classic kitchen in white tones will pair nicely with a limestone backsplash
19. Eastern Patterns – inject some color and graphics with a Turkish patterned backsplash. Add some accessories like evil eye to pair with your blue kitchen backsplash with eastern motives.
20. Soft Yellow – bring a French brasserie atmosphere to your kitchen by installing a soft yellow backsplash
We hope you enjoyed our collection of kitchen backsplash ideas with white cabinets.
Now that you are all inspired and ready to remodel your kitchen space, let us give you a final piece of advice. Go with glass professionals! With an almost unlimited palette of colors, we are able to match any kitchen. What is even more important, we have all necessary tools to template, lift and place the glass properly without snapping and scratching the surface. Being a manufacturer Almaz Studios has the most modern equipment in-house and technologies to ensure that your finish will not peel or chip. We are confident about our kitchen backsplash glass and offer 5 Years Warranty to our clients.
Call Now and Receive a Free Quote!
+1 347 462 9042